Thursday, September 4, 2008

Send in the calvary!

Well, when Anwar was due at the police station for his statement, the police sent in the whole calvary, fully clad and loaded into 20 police cars to "retrieve" him while he was on his way back home after a meeting with ACA, although he was not due to show up at the police station until 2.00pm. High drama ensued and the balaclava clad personnel arrested him before the agreed time.
Today, we have this news in The Star. HERE.

Police, who are investigating five police reports lodged against him in George Town, Bukit Mertajam, Kuala Lumpur and Petaling Jaya over the past week over the offensive remark, are still waiting for him to turn up to give his statement.


State deputy police chief Senior Asst Comm I Datuk Salleh Mat Rasid said an investigating officer had contacted him early this week, asking him to turn up at the Bukit Mertajam district police headquarters on Tuesday.

“But he never turned up and the interview was rescheduled.

I wonder.... just rescheduled? When? How come you did not send in the whole calvary to "retrieve" him from his hideout?

“Once Ahmad gives his statement, we will wrap our investigations by Friday as most of the statements have been taken. The file will then be sent to the Attorney-General in Putrajaya for further action,” he said.

When la?

A visit by The Star to his house in Taman Robina in Butterworth showed that his luxury bungalow, complete with a swimming pool, had been torn down. Letters were left uncollected in the letterbox.

It is learnt that Ahmad and his family are now staying at a penthouse in a guarded condominium in Tanjong Tokong, pending the construction of his new bungalow.

Very rich man... but, why the double standards? Why not extract him from his condo in Tg Tokong? Doesn't this show that the government of the day is practising double standards? A different set of law for the ruling party?

And then, MCA decides to show to Malaysia that they are indeed a very obedient DOG. HERE.

NILAI: The MCA maintains that Bukit Bendera Umno division chief Datuk Ahmad Ismail must personally apologise for his racist remark as he was the one who made it.

Nevertheless, MCA president Datuk Seri Ong Ka Ting yesterday was very grateful and reassured by Umno deputy president Datuk Seri Najib Tun Razak’s apology for Ahmad’s remarks calling the Chinese immigrants.

Ong said Najib’s apology showed that Umno did not concur with Ahmad, who had remarked that the Chinese could not expect to be treated equally as they were immigrants.

In other words, Ka Ting said, "He has to apologize but since our Boss apologizes, Thank you sir, for the apology. We accept and we also understand Umno is all good except for one BLOODY rotten apple that makes our life miserable. Thank you again, Sir."

After all the noises made... he accepted Abdullah's apology... but ermm... Lim Kit Siang has another story HERE.


Its a known fact what BTN dishes out... and I wonder whose brainchild was it to have BTN?

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

WHOA! Taman Robina in Butterworth. I know that place. I used to live in the taman opposite of Taman Robina. It's actually in Teluk Air Tawar, Butterworth, near Pantai Bersih(now not bersih anymore. now pantai kotor liao)

You're so... so right, Kevin... why din they send the whole police contingent to go after tht racist feller, the way they did to Anwar? kanasai punya manusia!

When an UMNO feller make such racist statement, it is all right for them to keep mum? When Hindraf speak out abit, what happen to them? I wish they sumbat tht feller into ISA for creating havoc! ARGH!

Unknown said...

I expected to see your dauly visitor "cleffairy" here and sure enough I was right :) I am not familiar with Butterworth .. I macam katak di bawah tempurung la .. the traffic is hell nowadays (esp motorbikes) I just hang around my area i.e. Tj Bg. I read some comments on Sloone's blog .. that racist guy hiding in Golok? Were these commenters joking or is it for real? I am so blur la.

Unknown said...

OMG can't even type properly 2day .. dauly = daily .. sorry, Kevin. At least Gaffer has an assistant now and hope our Bollywood actor look alike is worth what we paid for him :)

Malaysian Joe said...

Golok would be Susan's territory... Thailand ah? hehehe...

Cleffy, am really sick and tired of the double standard... I am pretty much against hopping but looking at the scenario... that would be the best to happen to Malaysia right now.

Fergie...yeah! internal promotion... I hope he is as good at Senor Queiroz.... fingers crossed...

work is hell these days.... kns

Anonymous said...

LOL, Fergie, nvm the typos la. LOL...I always come here to yak, i like Kevin's site...there's so much thing he wrote that I'd love to comment about, but unfortunately, these days I cannot yak too much. Work is biting my ass. :-(

You're from Tanjung Bungah? Near TARC? There still got a lot of monkeys anot? You know, last time I was there, i was chased by a monkey, and i run away crying, because i was so scared that the monkey will bite me. :-(

Kevin, everyone is sick of the double standard. :-( you're also working like hell? Welcome to my club. Let's bitch about it together. :-(

Malaysian Joe said...

how to bitch when we have no time to bitch? LOL...

Dad is from Cheeseman Road, Mum is from Green Gdn... but moved to Kulim for my education as my dad works there... I moved back to Pg for my college days and then migrated to KL to seek my tiny spot under the sun.. well my life in a nutshell.

Hah... a brief down memory lane... but I still harbour hopes of retiring in Pg someday... I love the island.

Anonymous said...

T_T I missed my daily stroll along the beach in the evening. It's so therapeutic! The soft sea breeze, the fluffy sand and the salty air...I REALLY MISS MY OLD HOME!

Sigh...not much chance to go penang liao... dad got transferred and my entire family moved away a year after I came to KL...so malang!