Monday, September 29, 2008

United back in Stride?

Manchester United played Bolton over the weekend... damn.. I still have a grudge against Cristiano Ronaldo but I have to admit, if United were to lose him next season it would be a great blow. On his day, he is a one man demolition team. He seems to improve with every season, be it his game or his reading of the game... I just hope Nani learns from him more and not trying to cook up spectacular goals...

The second goal by Rooney really tell on the quality of Ronaldo although Rooney still has a lot to do, it was plain exquisite, but I guess as long as Rondo is with Man United, he will get my support.. damn.. I will hate to see that lad go..

Anyway many will will still gripe over the penalty but I guess, sometimes its raw justice and we got a little bit of luck there that night and looking at things, we certainly can do with a dose of it. The sight of Chelsea and Liverpool topping the league and United being 5 points back with a game in hand isn't really great but the good thing is we are keeping in touch even with our poor form. But, the last 30 minutes was exquisite United flowing and I think many United fans would want to see the team play that brand of football for the remainder of the season. Scholes was imperious in midfield, customary of his old self, Berbatov was as silky as he is but I guess it would do him a world of good with a goal. Rooney was trying to work out one for him that night but I think with his quality, he will come through it real soon!

Euro night again this weekend and it will be great! As Raya provided many of us with a reason to wake up at unGodly hours to watch the match!

What made my week? Arsenal got themselves Hull-ed UP! at Emirates! Muahahahahaha!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oooppsss... football... LOL...I have no idea on what to comment. :-D No sight of Fergie today. She so fast go and raya? LOL.

BravoEagleHotel said...

Yipeee ... We won and I am sure we gonna keep on winning to top the table soonest !
To all fella Red Devils and all Malaysians ... Selamat Hari Raya .

Calvin Soo KJ said...

dun worry too much lah bro. its like, MU always...i repeat, always fights back right to the top. i think its their play. make everyone kan cheong 1st then they win the EPL. but chelsea oso not bad.....won over stoke. kacang putih team...heheheh

Malaysian Joe said...

Selamat Hari Raya.. :).

Calvin, I have a strong feeling, this season's title is not MU's. Its a toss up between Chelsea and Arsenal. But, after our CL 3-0 win over Allborg, I am beginning to change my mind! hehe... Berbatov was silky man... I think now its a 3 horse race! Yee Har...

Bravo... yeah! United.. Man United, we're the boys in red and were on our way to Wem-ber-ley!!